Saturday, January 5, 2008

Hometown Style

I was born in 1981 in a town named Siracusa resting on the sicilian east coast. Every morning the so-called city says hello to the sun coming out from the mediterranean sea. I grow up saying hello to the sun every morning along with my friends.

I spent my holiday in my hometown with my family and my hometown friends and there’s nothing better than that, as always.

All of my friends are not so “get into” the fashion, the style or the best outfit to wear for the event. This time though, I see something different. It wasn’t New York of course, with its perennial runway show on Bedford ave, but every day I was pulled by some friends of mine’s style.

Let’s see.

This was for Santo Stefano (yes, my name-day) which would fall on December 26th. A friend of mine organized a sort of Pic-Nic at his country house (the so-called Tenuta Tabbacco) throughout the day, arranging a barbecue and two live set in a row as well.

This is Daniela (nickname Didi). I love her, she's my best best friend. We do not see each other so often, she lives in Barcelona, Spain. Her great passions are the Photography and the sex...I suppose!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is Eliana, she is the First Lady of the happening. She is from Catania, but she loves Siracusa.....ahahah! Hello Eliana!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And that's him...TABACCO, Vince Tabacco, the hoster of the happening. Even though sometimes he thinks he's cooler than me in everythings, he is a good boy.....GOOD BOY!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

//////////////////////////////////////////
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

These are two Horses playing electronic....isn't cool.
Do you guys have any of this occurring in your town?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

These are the Jack Pine. It's a two pieces power-math band from Siracusa....not bad!
Not bad at all!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Then New Year's Eve came and we celebrated it throwing a party in a ballroom in downtown Siracusa. We were a lot of people and we were dancing, drinking and making out with....(for the luckiest ones).

I show up for the event with my lovely Lorenza. She had tons of suitor coming to her one by one, but none of them could conquer her. Good Lore, hold out! You deserve much better.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is Edy. We used to be best friends in high school....kind of spectral character. I don't know....!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


She's Verena. I caught her coming out from the ladies room and I had got to take a picture.
Forget Paris!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Giovanni ('ndroi), you deserved this position. He always wanted to be a part of this blog and now....here you go!!! He's a great person and a great musician, but above all one of my closest friends
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hope you guys enjoyed my friend's style
Now back in Florence

See ya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

o cretino, ti ho rubato una foto(che ha fatto DD) è l'ho messa nel mio blog, per farti un pò di pubblicità

fammi sapere quando trovi una casa e Firenze che ti vengo a scassare la minchia.

saluti