Sunday, November 18, 2007

A Saturday along 5th avenue

Hi guys, I know I have been a little bit absent in the last days. But I have so much stuff to do.
Anyway, yesterday was Saturday and I found the time to wander along 5th avenue in Manhattan. My girlfriend had to buy a pair of shoes. She ended up to take three new pairs of shoes home. She needed shoes for day-to-day wear, no heels (she already has enough heels).
These are the three.

The first one: BC footwear/coast to coast - half off $39,90
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


the second one: Converse/ct slip - $19,90
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The third one: Hush puppies - $139,00
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


TOTAL: $178,85

In the shoes store in SoHo, while she was trying the items, I was taking some pictures.

This is Cathrine, I liked the t-shirt she wore and also.....all the rest.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And this is Ella. She was from Germany. "Hi Ella, let me know if you found the shoes you were looking for"
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Then we walked up for the Avenue and I found a really cool vintage store called Cheap Jack's vintage clothing at the intersection with 31st. Usually I'm not a fan of the vintage clothing stores but I went in (photo were not allowed) and I noticed that I was in a REAL vintage clothing store. The space is huge and only God knows all the goods you can find in there. The tags in each item indicate the year it was made. I got a 60's short sleeves shirt and I took off .

Then we went to MACY'S and we saw this:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


....and this:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


....and the ball that will drop for new year's eve in Time Square.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


See ya

No comments: