Saturday, May 3, 2008

In Wonderland

.....I know, I know. I've been absent in the last days. Sorry, but I'm working. So It kind of difficult, I mean walking around in order to catch some AWESOME ( I feel I really like this word) outfits.
What can I say....mmm...oh, yes! I got it. I'm working on editing a new Photo-shoot which has been took at a super eighties clothing store in Florence, "Dangerous Works".
This is the Model, anyway:
Emily
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I hope the next week I will be able to post it.

In the meanwhile....

I ran into this "confused" girl crossing over on one of the bridges of Florence. She was like Alice in wonderland chasing the white rabbit. It's been pretty weird what occurred in that moment. I think she was in a hurry, but she seemed she wasn't annoyed by my request and she kept saying: "ok, ok". Eventually, when I told her the name of the blog, she said: "ok", and went back chasing the rabbit which, at that point I guess, was way far from there.

I don't remember her name, but she's from England and someone told me that she is a hairdresser. Well, I hope I see u again Alice.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


See ya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

la seconda tipa si chiama iole lavora da tony&guy bella pe te

Anonymous said...

marchese